The Folstads werenít
expecting to share their utility room with a supernatural boarder
when they moved into a refurbished house in Brekstad earlier this
year. Now, their daily lives are filled with mystery thanks to a
The Sudden Burger
fast food location in Rhode Island has one customer who
just canít stay away. This unwanted guest is Ben Haralson who died
of E. coli food poisoning after eating an undercooked hamburger.
Although Haralson isnít the first to succumb to this particularly
lethal variety of bacteria, he is the first to return to complain
A horrifying zombie
epidemic has just swept the halls of Chofa Enterprises - an IT firm
in Rangpur, Bangladesh. At first, the outbreak went unnoticed. The
company landed a juicy overseas contract in August and has been
rushing to meet deadlines since that time. As with many South Asian
businesses, this one has workers on the clock all night long due to
time zone differences with Western customers.
more . . .
Cabinteely, Ireland are grief stricken over the fate of hundreds of
pet goldfish. The recent nightly visitation of a banshee has been
linked to the untimely demise of these beloved household pets.
According to Irish mythology, the wailing of a banshee is considered
a harbinger of death - much like the crying of a hoot owl outside
oneís window. However, this spirit isnít wailing or shrieking.
Instead, it has been waking townsfolk at night with a loud gurgling
more . . .